All Right...? Where the Hell Have I Been?

http://www.tone-man.com

Moderator: Don Butler

All Right...? Where the Hell Have I Been?

Postby Don Butler » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm

WEll.. in case you've noticed an absence on my part around here.. you're right. It's been a very tough month in our family. My wife has a twin brother. His wife died and it really shocked all of us. She hasn't been in good health in a number of years because of feet, knee and back problems. As if that wasn't enough, my Wife's aunt died (at 90..) so we had family in town for a Memorial. Then on Tuesday the 8th, our 10 year old Golden Retriever, Strider died suddenly of Bloat. He was a cancer survivour as well. But everyone who knew him or that came in contact with him, just loved him. He was an old soul. I think him dying hit us harder than anything else :cry:
So it's been a difficult couple of weeks here. On top of that, we've had rehearsals for a new show we're doing starting in 2 weeks.
Here's a link for the show:
www.justimagineshow.com
So, just haven't had alot of time to visit or contribute to all the sites I normally like to go to everyday.
Don Butler
100 Posts

Re: All Right...? Where the Hell Have I Been?

Postby Paladin » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Sorry to hear about the family problems Don. Greg told us about Strider, really sad. :(
Great to have you back....
Good luck with the new show.
Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will move about like a snake, and strike the other way.
Paladin
250 Posts

Postby Epidrake » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:43 pm

We all realized you were missing Don. We heard about Strider, we are very sorry.

I am so sorry to hear about all your family has been going through. I can't imagine what you guys are going through all at the same time.
Stay tough Don and God bless all of your family.

On the bright side break a leg at the show! That should help you deal with all the stress better.
“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, that he not be wise in his own eyes. (Prov. 26:4–5).
Epidrake
250 Posts

Postby patlaw » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:47 am

Don, you were missed. Your contributions are fantastic. We're very sorry to hear the problems your family is experiencing.
The problem with the election was, Romney said, "I'll put the country back to work!", but 51% of the voters said, "Hell no!"
patlaw
Admininstrator

Postby Don Butler » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks all! It's been a tough few weeks.
Don Butler
100 Posts

Postby Epidrake » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Hope it gets better all the time for you Don.
“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, that he not be wise in his own eyes. (Prov. 26:4–5).
Epidrake
250 Posts

Return to Toneman