New Lennon show that We're Doing: Starts Oct. 2nd

http://www.tone-man.com

Moderator: Don Butler

New Lennon show that We're Doing: Starts Oct. 2nd

Postby Don Butler » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm

We've been rehearsing this for about 5-6 weeks and starting on Friday night, anyone in the So. Calif. area can come see our new show in North Hollywood:
"Just Imagine" Link to website: www.justimaginetheshow.com
We will be performing every Friday, Sat. nights and Sunday afternoon's. Evening shows are 8-10 pm and Sunday is 3-5 pm. It's a very cool little 100 seat theater in NoHo called "The NoHo Arts Center Theater", 11136 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood (91601). We will be running till the end of Nov. with the possibility of extending it a few more weekends. The show takes you thru John Lennon's musical and Beatle/solo era life. Anyone who's seen Tim Piper perform as Lennon knows how great he is.
I hope all of you in the L.A. area can make it out at least once! It's a nice multi-media, music filled show. What's nice for me is that I can bring 4+ guitars, my own amp and a Leslie instead of using a provided for backline and one guitar.
Thanks everyone!!
Don Butler
100 Posts

Re: New Lennon show that We're Doing: Starts Oct. 2nd

Postby Paladin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm sure you, Tim, and the gang will do a jam up 1st class show.

Good luck with it.

Any of you that haven't caught one of Tim & Don's shows are truly missing a great performance.
Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will move about like a snake, and strike the other way.
Paladin
250 Posts

Return to Toneman