FS: USA Peavey Cirrus Triple Maple Bass Guitar with OHSC

Flea market for vintage gear and newer

FS: USA Peavey Cirrus Triple Maple Bass Guitar with OHSC

Postby jackajesusfreak » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 am

SOLD This is what some call a 'Triple Maple' USA Peavey Cirrus, because it has a flamed maple top, neck, and fretboard, with an Alder body, and purple heart stringers.

Legendary builders Michael Dolan/ Bob Groat did a satin finish. It was not cheap and it took them weeks to do it. Feels like satin ! Nice and smooth finish. This allows you to keep the groove and stay in time. A sticky poly coat will cost you a fraction of a second when switching from finger style to slap - NOT on this finish !!

The pickups were modified with height adjustment just as they are on Alembic. This allows for precise height.

The preamp has been upgraded with a Millennium that has the mid sweep filter. It will sound like an Alembic, only better.

I can't find a mark on this bad boy! It is strung with DR Black Beauties and comes with the original hard shell case.

I am selling this because I stumbled upon a USA Peavey Millennium Plus which is a Cirrus without the gold and at half the price IMHO!

This will sell for $1050.00 PLUS HALF OF THE SHIPPING!! (I WILL SPLIT THE SHIPPING WITH THE BUYER)

Last edited by jackajesusfreak on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guitars
Martin OMCPA4
Yamaha AC3M
Fender CF-140SCE
Basses
ESP B-204SM
Schecter Stiletto Extreme
ESP B-104
Amps
GK MB210
Ampeg BA115
jackajesusfreak